The prices below are provided as a guide but as every event and wedding is individual, so are my fees. I prefer not to charge a percentage of your budget, as each event is unique and requires different levels of involvement. I can also work within your budget. If you have a set amount you would like to spend on planning, then contact me to discuss how I can help.
All services include a complimentary consultation (Bespoke fee provided following our consultation)
You may not want a package but may just require support or advice on a certain aspect such as design and styling, your budget, and guest list management… not everybody needs everything that a package entails so I base my fee exclusively on what you require but packages are available for those who require them.
Full event/wedding planning and coordination:
This service covers every aspect of organising your wedding, from initial inspiration to every last little detail on your big day and everything in-between! Along with any other support you may require through the planning process (and any post-wedding support) this includes:
- Theme development, supply of mood boards and design inspiration
- Sourcing of and liaising with venues, suppliers and caterers
- Budget management
- Stationery and guest list management
- Table plan arrangements
- Hair, makeup and attire arrangements
- Venue decoration
- Sourcing and organizing entertainment
- Pre and post-wedding celebrations
- Wedding administration including arranging insurance
- Honeymoons – obtaining quotes, assisting with booking
- Sourcing of invitations, gifts, decorations and favours for your guests
- On the day coordination if required
- Guest list management
- Entertainment – including entertainment and activities for children
- Hen and stag celebration arrangements
Fee will follow our consultation
As each wedding and event is different and each client’s requirements of involvement and support vary so much, I will put together a bespoke price/package to cover full coordination and every service you require.
On the day coordination:
You’re pretty much sorted with all the little details, venue and suppliers but you want to be able to relax on your big day without having to worry about checking last minute details; you want to concentrate your time on getting yourself prepared instead of decorating the venue and worrying about making sure everybody knows what they need to do and when and you don’t want to have to think of how to deal with any last minute emergencies – then on the day coordination is perfect for you. This includes any assistance required on the day, venue styling and dressing as well as liaising and coordinating with the venue/suppliers leading up to and on the day.
- Meeting to discuss your requirements and plans to date
- I will visit the venue and liaise with your venue and suppliers leading up to and on the date
- Liaise with suppliers 2-3 weeks prior to your wedding and familiarise myself with all of your bookings
- Create a timeline schedule with you and distribute to the bridal party and all suppliers and vendors
- Venue styling and set up
- Guest coordination on the day if required
- Supplier coordination
- Deal with any last minute emergencies that may arise
- I will be on hand throughout the day to ensure everything runs smoothly (until the evening entertainment begins)
Price dependent upon involvement and time required
You may have already done the bulk of the planning but require some support tying up loose ends, chasing up guests or maybe you need some inspiration for bringing it all together. Maybe you just want the venue decorations and table settings taking care of. I’m here to help with any last minute plans and details so there is no need to panic!
Based on hourly service of £20 per hour but fee will be dependent upon support required.
Venue finding service:
We will get together to chat about your requirements such as your budget, number of guests, date and location. I will present three suitable venues with detailed descriptions and arrange viewings with each venue.
After discussing your supplier needs such as florist, photographer, caterer etc I will research and source three suitable suppliers who fit your budget and requirements and arrange bookings
Get me started – personalised wedding handbook:
This service is ideal if you just need some help and inspiration to get you on your way with your wedding planning. Your free consultation will ascertain your vision for the wedding or event; we will discuss your likes, favourite colours, styles… after which I will provide you with your own personalised handbook including variety of ideas to suit your budget, along with a mood board, DIY money saving ideas, a wedding timeline check list, hints and tips, budget spreadsheet and guest list tracker. Includes two follow up emails or phone calls.
Hen and Stag Celebrations:
We will discuss what you want to get from your hen or stag event; whether it’s a luxury spa and champagne break or an activity packed weekend, I will put together a memorable weekend that you will never forget and take away the stress of chasing people for deposits, payments etc!
Fee will follow our consultation.
Find out more about the Pink Tree Hen Weekends!
Event design/venue dressing:
We will establish the theme and colour scheme during our consultation and I will then present you with mood boards and ideas. Ensuring that your event will be as unique and personal as possible!
Fee will follow our consultation.
If you prefer to do the bulk of the planning and organising of the event yourself, but just need a helping hand of certain aspects or some expert advice, then an hourly service would be perfect for you.
From £20 per hour.